Who Are We?

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Everything has changed pt.2 the shower scene

Today is a sequel to one of my earlier posts "Waking up and everything has changed. Which you can find here if you need to read it: http://nakedlysane.blogspot.com/2014/08/waking-up-and-everything-has-changed.html . Please enjoy I know I did writing it. This is about the part where I had figured everything up to. So from now on I am flying blind. So we will see what happens next time!


            I didn’t know what to do. Most girls are so secretive of what happens during this time, they hide it under undirected animosity to anyone trying to help. I figured I had to find some sort of pads or tampon, where could they be? I flung open the cabinets under the sink and tore apart everything I saw for what ever looked like it could help me. It took me a bit to realize I found what I needed because I was so unfamiliar with the products. It took me three tries to put a tampon where it needed to be; it felt so awkward to have something inside me like that and wondered what a dick felt like. Just to be sure I added a pad to the panties I was already wearing, could never be too sure, it ended up just adding to the comfortableness.
            In my rush I almost forgot about the shower I so desperately needed. I could feel the stickiness of sweat all over my skin; I must have had a long night. So I started the shower almost immediately although it took some finagling, a little to fancy for my experience. I quickly found some towels, stripped and jumped in the shower once it got hot. The shower was amazing like something out of a magazine, water flowed from the showerhead like rain in the Amazon, I certainly didn’t want to leave. I was astounded by the number of products that lined the shelf in the back of the shower from shaving material and face wash to shampoo and conditioner; the things these girls do to look good frightened me.
            The shower gave me time to think. This certainly couldn’t be a dream if it is this vivid and real, how could my mind make up everything that is happening? If it weren’t a dream what happened that would cause all of this? I am clearly in some other woman’s body a very beautiful body at that. I felt my boobs just to check if they were real. Certainly enough and apparently ‘my’ uterus decided it didn’t want to feel left out and had to express the anger it had for me, is this what girls feel every month? This felt like some sci-fi B movie. I could only imagine how much worse it was going to get. If I had changed bodies someone else must have, so I must not be alone. The only problem is did everyone else switch as well? If they did chaos would soon ensue, as people figured out no one knows where to go to work, schools, government, public systems, groceries all closed. People would take advantage of the situation: stealing, rioting, and impersonating someone they are not. Who knows what would happen to your own body: sex trafficking, drugs, violence. This had to be the end of the world as we know it if it doesn’t get fixed some how. What happens when we get stuck like this? I am a man in a woman’s body; I can’t handle a period every month, sex with a man or having a baby. I don’t know what to do. Everything was just so overwhelming; I had to stop thinking about it so I brushed it to the back of my mind. I turned off the shower and toweled off.

            The thoughts plagued me so I concentrated on finding clothes. I guess panties and a bra are up first but I didn’t know where to look. I stumbled around the flat again, plenty of clothes on the floor but those are not clean; I am at least decent enough for that. The closet was full of clothes, dresses, suits and sexy outfits even some costumes but no underwear. What does this girl do? I am pretty sure I don’t even want to know. The only place left was the chest of drawers. Trying each one I finally hit it, “Jackpot!” I said out loud and dropped the towel to start putting on what would hide my shame. No sooner that I did when a voice came from behind the sheets of the bed, “Good morning, sweet thang.” I watched in horror as a large black man raised his head into view of all my glory. I screamed and he joined me.

No comments:

Post a Comment