Who Are We?

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Everything has changed pt.3 the bedroom

Hey guys its time for another part of everything has changed. It is just going along and here is the last post. If you like where it is going and want to see more please let me know. 



The screaming lasted a while, what the heck is this grown-ass man’s problem? He was just sitting there screaming one hand covering up his chest with the sheets and another just grabbing things to throw at me. At first it started with pillows exhausting them he just went for things on the nightstand: glasses, a clock, the freaking lamp. What the hell?
“Who are you? You are not my girlfriend! Where am I? Dear god did I get drunk last night and pick someone up? God, what have I done?” She screamed at me as a book flies past my head.
Then it finally clicked. We both changed bodies and we don’t know anything. God damn it; I couldn’t wrap my head around. “Excuse me.” I yelled to get his attention. “Calm down, everything will be okay. We didn’t do anything last night.” He stopped throwing things a listened. “We didn’t do anything, I promise. Now could I please put some clothes on! It is freezing in here and I am still wet from the shower.”
“Oh, okay.” He trailed off as he lowered his defenses.
I put on some random panties and bra that didn’t match at all. What did I care? I scurried over to the man still in bed watching me a little too closely. I sat next to the shell of a man. Who could act like this? “You are going to have to trust me, I mean really trust me because there is more to this than just last night.” I said showing comfort by rest my hand on his thigh.
“And what proof do you have?” he responded condescendingly.
What did I do to deserve this? “For starters I am having lady troubles. It must be that time of the month for me. So we couldn’t have had sex with out making a mess of the bed, just look at the sheets.” I explain stalling to work out the hard part. How could I explain this mess? That is when I notice a large mirror sitting in the corner. I get up and grab it saying, “and to be quite frank you are not really you at the moment.” I show the man his ‘new’ face. The screaming resumed. Luckily I could hide behind the full body mirror to avoid his onslaught with the sheets.
It took a while but he quieted down little by little when I finally poked my head out he was panting. He was rest his face in his hands possibly crying. Laying the mirror down I sat back down with the strange black man and comforted him. The day was just getting weirder and weirder. He finally perked up.
“Wait, how do you know I am in a different body? This has to be a dream!” He realized, one step forward and two backward.
“I am really sorry but I woke up long before you and already thought of that. Go ahead and pinch yourself because you are not going to wake up.” I said as his face began to dissolve back into horror. “Look I will make it easy for you. My name is Collin Woods. I am a reporter from the Chicago Sun-times. I have no Earthly idea where I am, who I am and what happened. And I most certainly don’t know what to do with a period.” I watch as his face turned around to a laugh, a large full voice. Which must have startled him because he stopped short.
“Well then that should explain what is going on. And I guess I should introduce myself: Sheryl Wilkins. I am between jobs at the moment but I am a lesbian so I feel we could help each other out with this new situation.
My mind whirled I was assuming it was a man’s mind behind the body but a woman and a lesbian at that. No wonder it was such a trial with her waking up. This was definitely going to be a long day. Who knows who else is suffering the same as us? What else is going to be thrown at us?


No comments:

Post a Comment